Nurse & Surgical Tech Training
Nurses, surgical technicians and medical assistants looking to be best prepared to accommodate medical practices utilizing liposuction or suture suspension have a fantastic opportunity to attend a 1.5-day training course at Centers for Health Promotion!
Course Outline & Syllabus
Participants can look forward to becoming fully knowledgeable in and able to:
- Explain the history and benefits of liposuction.
- Prepare a liposuction suite.
- Evaluate patients and determine candidates for liposuction.
- Demonstrate how to mark patients prior to surgery.
- Prepare surgical solutions.
- Perform pre and post-operative care.
- Describe how to avoid and manage scheduling issues.
- Organize all necessary paperwork for liposuction at your office.
- Manage the marketing and business challenges of liposuction.
- Cooperate with the “hard-to-please” patient.
Participants who achieve the course objectives will receive:
- Training certificates in Basic and Advanced liposuction.
- Relevant training documentation.
General Preceptorship Registration & Fees – $2,500
- 1.5 days of training
- Live pre-operative and post-operative care
- Observation during live operations
- Training in care and upkeep of all liposuction equipment
- Small training class of no more than 4 participants
- Certificates and additional materials upon successful completion
Available Training Dates
Contact us for available training dates. Training is on the Friday & Saturday of our liposuction preceptorships.
Get Scheduled Today!
Call our offices today at 1-954-347-9516 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your registration process!